Asantae recognizes the importance of protecting the privacy of information we may collect from you. To this end, we are committed to using our best efforts to respect your privacy.
The Ways We Use Information
We receive and store information you enter on the Asantae Web site or give us in any way. We use such information, including your name and e-mail address, for several purposes:
• To process, fulfill and notify you of your product order status
• To send you the latest information about our company, events and product specials
From time to time we collect personal information from distributors. Where permitted by the provisions of applicable laws, Asantae may use and disclose such personal information about distributors for the following purposes:
• Processing your Affiliate application
• Processing, fulfilling and notifying you of your product order status
• Providing Affiliate services such as planning and facilitating Distributor meetings and training
• Administering Distributor benefits
• Developing and implementing policies, marketing plans, and strategies
• Complying with applicable laws and regulatory requirements and assisting with any governmental or police investigation
• Other purposes directly relating to any of the above
We use your financial information, such as account or credit card number, ONLY for billing purposes.
The Asantae Web site deposits certain bits of information called "cookies" in a visitor's web browser software.
Cookies are sent back only to the Asantae Web site that deposited them when a visitor returns to that site:
• To allow you to use all password-protected services in a single session without having to reenter
• To track your site of origin for the follow-me feature
We have security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information you provide. When you place an order or give us personal information, such as name, address, credit card or social security number, you are automatically on our secure server. Our secure server software encrypts the information you input before it is sent to us to protect your data against unauthorized access.
We are not in the business of selling your personal information to third parties. Where permitted by the provisions of applicable law, Asantae may share such information from time to time with the following third parties:
• Those employees, directors and managers of Asantae and its local and foreign associated/affiliated companies who have a need to access your personal information in carrying out their responsibilities
• Sponsors and Up line business leaders who may need access to down line distributor personal information in order to monitor sales activity and business development in their personal sales groups However, Asantae does not share credit card information or social security or social insurance numbers with any third party without your permission or unless required by law or valid court order
• Any government agency or other appropriate governmental, police, or regulatory authority in the United States or elsewhere in order to meet legal security and regulatory requirements
We provide you the opportunity to discontinue receiving future e-mail communications from us at the point where we request information from you. This gives you the option to remove your e-mail address from our database so that you do not receive any future mailings and no longer receive our service. You can exercise this option at any time by sending us an e-mail or written letter to our Customer Service department. If you do discontinue service, you will not be able to use password-protected areas of our site.
Access to Personal Information
You have the right to request and obtain from Asantae the personal information Asantae has on file about you and request a correction of any data that is inaccurate. You may also request Asantae to inform you of the type of personal information maintained by Asantae. Questions or comments about Asantae should be e-mailed or mailed by post to Asantae Customer Service or our corporate office.
Web Site Content
All Web site content is the property of Asantae or is controlled or licensed to Asantae. You may only use images, copy, illustrations, designs, photographs, video clips, or other materials from this Web site as permitted by Asantae.
The statements (appearing on this Web site) have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Asantae products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The weight loss testimonials presented apply only to the individuals depicted, cannot be guaranteed, and should not be considered typical. As with any health or fitness program, a sensible eating plan and regular exercise are required in order to achieve long-term weight loss.
Note: If you are pregnant, nursing, diabetic, on medication, have a medical condition, or are beginning a weight control program, consult your physician before using Asantae products or making any other dietary changes. Discontinue use if allergic reaction occurs.
Information for General Purposes Only
Information provided on this Web site and on all publications, packaging, and labels is for general purposes only and designed to help you make informed decisions about your health. It is not intended to substitute advice from your physician or healthcare professional.
Earning levels for Asantae Affiliates should not be construed as representative of fixed or typical income earned with an Asantae business, nor are they intended to represent that other Affiliates will eventually achieve the same level of income. Income level achievements are dependent upon the individual Affiliate’s business skills, personal ambition, time, commitment, activity and demographic factors.